We’ve noticed your hard work. We understand that you take pride in what you do and always do it to the best of your ability. We want to compensate you fairly here at Don Jacobs Toyota. If you’re looking for more pay and a better work environment, plus so many great benefits, we’re here to talk
Don Jacobs Toyota is currently looking to hire several ASE certified “Automotive Service Technicians.” We are a family-owned Toyota dealership dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Our desire is to provide our customers with a truly exceptional service visit. We believe our continued efforts to exceed our customers’ expectations as well as our industry’s standards in all phases of our business will result in long-term relationships and allow us to maintain a truly exceptional level of service now and in the future. If you are a person who values character and thrives in a personable and team player environment, this is the place for you.
Any diagnostic technician committed to “fix it right the first time” and properly diagnosing and repairing our fun and always evolving product will be considered. We are seeking driven, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built. We offer highly competitive compensation plans.
– Perform line technician services
– Routine inspections/maintenance
– System diagnostics
– Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
– Use a computer to utilize factory software to send service details to service advisor’s
– Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
– Perform road test
– Work on a service team with service advisor’s and communicate about vehicle repairs needed
– Attend factory sponsored training classes
– Previous automotive technician experience a plus
– Must have own tools
– Great mechanical & electrical skills
– Be able to use computers to utilize factory software
– Must be able to pass pre-employments screens (Background & Drug)
– Have a valid driver’s license
– Highly competitive pay plan, based on experience and ASE skill level!
– Potential $100,000 plus yearly income.
– Benefits available after 60 days include medical, dental and vision!
– Earn Paid Vacations!
– On-going training and career development.
– Career advancement opportunities!
– NO WORK on Sundays!
– Paid sick days
– Paid holidays
– 401 (k) retirement plan with employer participation
– Christmas bonus
– Employee vehicle purchase program
– Access to ASE study guides and online ASE prep test bundle
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.