Pairing your Camry with Bluetooth
How to pair Bluetooth with a Toyota Camry
When you drive the Toyota Camry, it’s easy to have information and entertainment at your fingertips with the Toyota Entune infotainment system. Thanks to Entune, you can access a selection of app easily and safely in order to make your drive more convenient and enjoyable.
If you’d like even more out of your driving experience, you can get even more out of pairing your Camry with your phone through Bluetooth. With Bluetooth, drivers have access to all of the contacts on their phone for in-car calling as well as all of the music stored on their phone.
With Bluetooth, you can easily and wirelessly connect your Toyota Camry to your mobile device. It’s an easy way to use your phone while driving without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
[Read More: Toyota considers integrating SmartDeviceLink technology]
How to pair Bluetooth with a Toyota Camry exterior red
Pairing your Toyota Camry with your Phone
1. Getting started
- Turn on your Parked Toyota Camry – it is ill-advised to try to connect to Bluetooth while driving.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone by choosing the “Bluetooth” option on your phone’s settings menu
2. Turn on Bluetooth in your Camry
- On the touchscreen in your Camry, press the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
- From there, select the “Bluetooth” button that should be in the lower left corner. The screen will then appear blank.
3. Pair your phone with Bluetooth
- In the lower left corner press the button that says “Add”, your Camry can now be discovered by phones.
- Switching back to your phone, scan for devices. An option for the “TOYOTA Camry” should appear. Select this option. Note: Make sure the Bluetooth PIN on your phone and Camry screen matches, otherwise you are connected to a different, nearby Camry.
- Accept the prompts on your phone requesting access to your phone, then your phone will be paired to your Camry.
[More Tips: How to use the Remote Start, Navigation and Entune]
Get the Toyota Camry Here
If you have any problems with your Camry’s Bluetooth system, contact us here at Don Jacobs Toyota. We’ll be happy to help with any problems you’re experiencing with your Camry. You can contact us here on our site or come visit us at our dealership on South 27th Street in Milwaukee, WI.
Interested in getting behind the wheel of your own Camry? We have a selection available in our inventory, so we’re sure that you’ll find one that’s right for you. If you see one that catches your eye, let us know and we’ll schedule a test drive and get you rolling.